Sure-Flex Plus® Couplings
For over 50 years, TB Wood’s has led the coupling industry with the original TB Wood’s Sure-Flex design. And we haven’t stopped innovating: this industry favorite just got even better.
Our new Sure-Flex Plus® EPDM and Neoprene sleeves are best-in-class for coupling performance and value. Their 4-way flexing action absorbs virtually all types of shock, misalignment, and end float. With Sure-Flex couplings, the need for lubrication and maintenance is eliminated. As a result, these couplings provide clean, dependable, and quiet performance for a variety of applications.
- High Torque Rating - 30% Increased Torque Rating, EPDM and Neoprene
- Longer Life - Sure-Flex Plus Lasts Over 3X Longer than the Competition
- Better Value - Save Money Using a Smaller Coupling
- Interchangeable - Retrofits to Existing Flanges
- Up to 8.20 kNm; 72,480 in.lb.
- 7 to 21 degree torsional wind-up
- Bored-to-size, spacer, bushed flange, and clamp flange designs in stock
- Flexible design accommodates misalignment and protects equipment
- No lubrication required
- One-piece, split and two-piece sleeve constructions allow for easy installation under any conditions
- ATEX Compliant