The single beam coupling is more flexible than the multi-beam but less torsional rigid. Applications include: Stepper drives, encoders, general purpose light duty power transmission applications. Speeds range up to 5000 rpm in standard form and up to 30000 rpm in balanced form.
- Material Options: Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Speeds: Up to 5000 rpm
- Peak Torque Largest Size lbs.-in (Nm): 266 (30)
- Standard Bores in. (mm): 1/8" 3/4" (3 to 26)
- Temperature: -40° to +290°F , (-40° to +140°C)
- Electrically Isolating: Aluminium & Stainless Steel No , Acetal Yes
- Connection: Clamp or Set Screw