Huco aluminum air motor driving through a robust, compact and efficient planetary gear unit. Output torque can be calculated by multiplying the output torque of the air motor (using the appropriate input air pressure curve and speed) by the ratio of the unit and the efficiency of the unit. Remembering not to exceed the Maximum continuous output torque of the unit.
- Maximum diameter (mm) : 210
- Output shaft diameter (mm) : 19
- Output shaft effective length (mm) : 40
- Maximum radial shaft load (N) : 600 at (L) distance from face (mm) : 20
- Max. continuous output torque (Nm) : 80
- Weight 1 stage (kg) : 5.85 , Weight 2 stage (kg) : 6.85 , Weight 3 stage (kg) : 8.85